Mrs Mickle is our Inclusion Manager. She liaises with families of children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) or English as an additional language (EAL).
Our SEND Information is listed below. If you have any further questions, please contact school.
- Accessibility Plan 2019 – 2022
- Children’s Therapy Services Facebook Link
- Provision Map – April 2021
- SEND Information Report – April 2021
- SEND Parent Leaflet – April 2021
- SEND Policy (Draft) – April 2021
- SEND Resource List for Parents / Carers – July 2020
- Stockport Co-Production Charter
- Stockport Entitlement Framework – November 2020
- Stockport’s Local Offer Stockport’s Local Offer website hosts information and support for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities in Stockport.
- Stockport’s Local Offer Website
- Stockport Outcomes Framework
- Stockport’s SEND Strategy 2020-2023
- The Engagement Model – July 2020
- Update to SEN Information Report in Light of COVID-19
Vernon Park’s Speech and Language Centre cater for children aged 3 to 5 years old with specific language difficulties. It is not possible to apply for a place at the Centre directly, children must be referred by the Speech Therapy service.